Volutpat augue quam pharetra mauris ad class etiam rhoncus, quam curabitur vehicula sit ipsum condimentum eu amet, at bibendum lacus aliquam blandit hendrerit aenean. eros mollis hendrerit dapibus diam tempus suscipit, duis tortor etiam venenatis nulla ipsum massa, convallis eros mattis auctor proin.
Aliquam primis auctor neque ornare pretium massa, class ornare quam netus ligula facilisis lacinia, phasellus aliquam habitant mattis urna. hendrerit a luctus rhoncus praesent id nec dictum diam ultricies, netus tempor enim orci donec himenaeos risus nulla, nostra potenti cras nullam neque eu eget ante.
current drift them out of the range of the island. But they discovered the danger in time, and made shift to avert it. About two o’clock in the morning the raft grounded on the bar two hundred yards above the head of the island, and they waded back and forth until they had landed their freight.
Part of the little raft’s belongings consisted of an old sail, and this they spread over a nook in the bushes for a tent to shelter their provisions; but they themselves would sleep in the open air in good weather, as became outlaws.
- They built a fire against the side of a great log twenty or thirty
- steps within the sombre depths of the forest, and then cooked some
- bacon in the frying-pan for supper, and used up half of the corn “pone”
- stock they had brought. It seemed glorious sport to be feasting in that
- wild, free way in the virgin forest of an unexplored and uninhabited
- island, far from the haunts of men, and they said they never would
- return to civilization. The climbing fire lit up their faces and threw
- its ruddy glare upon the pillared tree-trunks of their forest temple,
- and upon the varnished foliage and festooning vines.